Building Oregon

Roseburg Veterans Administration Hospital Historic District (Roseburg, Oregon)

Title
Roseburg Veterans Administration Hospital Historic District (Roseburg, Oregon)
LC Subject
Architecture, American Architecture--United States
Alternative
Roseburg Veterans Administration Hospital (Roseburg, Oregon) Veterans Administration Hospital (Roseburg, Oregon)
Photographer
Trent Spurlock
Description
This image is included in Building Oregon: Architecture of Oregon and the Pacific Northwest, a digital collection which provides documentation about the architectural heritage of the Pacific Northwest.
View
National Register of Historic Places Registration Form. Prepared by Dean Doerrfeld, Architectural Historian; Patrick Thompson, Architectural Historian; Robert C. Whetsell, Historian; and Trent Spurlock, Architectural Historian. November 2012.
Temporal
1930-1939
Work Type
architecture (object genre) built works views (visual works) exterior views health facility hospitals (buildings for health facility) historic districts
Latitude
43.228873
Longitude
-123.368146
Location
Roseburg >> Douglas County Douglas County Oregon >> Pacific Northwest United States
Street Address
913 Northwest Garden Valley Boulevard
Date
1932
View Date
2010
Identifier
pna_99999
Rights
In Copyright - Educational Use Permitted
Rights Holder
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office
Source
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office, http://www.oregon.gov/OPRD/HCD/SHPO/
Type
Image
Format
application/pdf
Set
Building Oregon
Primary Set
Building Oregon
Is Part Of
Roseburg Veterans Administration Hospital Historic District (Roseburg, Oregon)
Citation
Oregon Historic Sites Database
Note
This image was included in the documentation related to a nomination to the National Register of Historic Places, a program of the National Park Service. The image is provided here by the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office and the University of Oregon Libraries to facilitate scholarship, research, and teaching. For other uses, such as publication, contact the State Historic Preservation Office. Please credit the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office when using this image.