Building Oregon

House, 1202 Birch Street (Forest Grove, Oregon)

Title
House, 1202 Birch Street (Forest Grove, Oregon)
LC Subject
Architecture, American Architecture--United States
Alternative
Painter's Woods Historic District (Forest Grove, Oregon) Forest Grove Southside District (Forest Grove, Oregon)
Description
National Register of Historic Places (Listed, 2009 )
View
exterior: 1202, 1208 Birch Street, facing northwest
Provenance
University of Oregon Libraries
Temporal
1880-1889 1900-1909 1910-1919 1920-1929 1930-1939 1940-1949
Style Period
Victorian Queen Anne Style Colonial Revival Cottage Style (decorative arts style) Craftsman (style)
Work Type
architecture (object genre) built works views (visual works) exterior views historic districts dwellings houses ceremonial structures religious buildings churches (buildings)
Location
City of Forest Grove >> Oregon >> West >> United States Washington County Oregon >> West >> United States United States
Street Address
Centered on 15th Avenue and Birch Street, includinq portions of 14th, 13th, 12th avenues and Ash, Cedar, and Douglas streets
Date
1880/1940
View Date
2008-01
Identifier
OR_WashingtonCounty_PaintersWoods_0019.jpg
Rights
Educational Use Permitted
Rights Holder
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office
Source
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office, http://www.oregon.gov/OPRD/HCD/SHPO/
Type
Image
Format
image/tiff
Set
Building Oregon
Primary Set
Building Oregon
Is Part Of
Painter's Woods Historic District (Forest Grove, Oregon)
Institution
University of Oregon
Citation
National Register of Historic Places Registration Form National Register of Historic Places, http://www.nps.gov/nr
Note
This image was included in the documentation to support a nomination to the National Register of Historic Places, a program of the National Park Service. The image is provided here by the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office and the University of Oregon Libraries to facilitate scholarship, research, and teaching. For other uses, such as publication, contact the State Historic Preservation Office. Please credit the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office when using this image.