Building Oregon

Hall-Chaney House (Milwaukie, Oregon)

Title
Hall-Chaney House (Milwaukie, Oregon)
LC Subject
Architecture, American Architecture--United States
Alternative
Hall, Sherman, House (Milwaukie, Oregon) Sherman Hall House (Milwaukie, Oregon)
Creator
Lawrence and Holford Lawrence, Ellis Fuller Holford, William
Creator Display
Lawrence & Holford (architecture firm, 1913-1928) Ellis Fuller Lawrence (architect, 1879-1946) William Gordon Holford (architect, 1878-1970)
Description
This work was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on September 8, 1988
View
exterior
Provenance
Design Library, University of Oregon Libraries
Temporal
1910-1919
Work Type
architecture (object genre) built works views (visual works) exterior views dwellings houses
Latitude
45.448537
Longitude
-122.647465
Location
City of Milwaukie >> Oregon >> West >> United States Clackamas County >> Oregon >> West >> United States Oregon >> West >> United States United States
Street Address
10200 Southeast Cambridge Lane
Date
1916
Identifier
pna_02896
Item Locator
726 AmO M64 4H-1
Rights
Educational Use Permitted
Rights Holder
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office
Source
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office, http://www.oregon.gov/OPRD/HCD/SHPO/
Type
Image
Format
image/tiff
Set
Building Oregon
Primary Set
Building Oregon
Institution
University of Oregon
Citation
Guide to the Ellis Fuller Lawrence Papers , Northwest Digital Archives, http://nwda-db.wsulibs.wsu.edu/findaid/ark:/80444/xv35243 Ellis Lawrence Building Survey, https://scholarsbank.uoregon.edu/dspace/handle/1794/2150 National Register of Historic Places, http://www.nps.gov/nr/
Note
This image was included in the documentation to support a nomination to the National Register of Historic Places, a program of the National Park Service. The image is provided here by the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office and the University of Oregon Libraries to facilitate scholarship, research, and teaching. For other uses, such as publication, contact the State Historic Preservation Office. Please credit the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office when using this image.