Building Oregon

Canemah Historic District Ranger Station (Oregon City, Oregon)

Title
Canemah Historic District Ranger Station (Oregon City, Oregon)
LC Subject
Architecture, American Architecture--United States
Alternative
Canemah, H. D., Ranger Station (Oregon City, Oregon)
Creator
Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) United States. Forest Service
Creator Display
Civilian Conservation Corps (builder/contractor) United States Forest Service
Description
This image is included in Building Oregon: Architecture of Oregon and the Pacific Northwest, a digital collection which provides documentation about the architectural heritage of the Pacific Northwest.
View
exterior: view from road
Provenance
Design Library, University of Oregon Libraries
Temporal
1850-1859
Style Period
Rustic (European style)
Work Type
architecture (object genre) built works views (visual works) exterior views Historic ranger stations ranger stations dwellings houses office buildings public buildings
Location
Oregon City >> Clackamas County >> Oregon >> Pacific Northwest Clackamas County >> Oregon >> Pacific Northwest Oregon >> Pacific Northwest United States
Street Address
616 South Mclaughlin Boulevard
Date
1850
Identifier
pna_03233
Item Locator
726 AmO OR3 5C-1 1; 87-4812
Rights
Educational Use Permitted
Rights Holder
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office
Source
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office, Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, Salem, Oregon
Type
Image
Format
image/tiff
Set
Building Oregon
Primary Set
Building Oregon
Institution
University of Oregon
Citation
National Register of Historic Places, http://www.nps.gov/nr/
Note
This image was included in the documentation to support a nomination to the National Register of Historic Places, a program of the National Park Service. The image is provided here by the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office and the University of Oregon Libraries to facilitate scholarship, research, and teaching. For other uses, such as publication, contact the State Historic Preservation Office. Please credit the Oregon State Historic Preservation Office when using this image.