Gayle Feyrer's mural hangs in the background in a computer lab. The mural was commissioned for Olga's Ice Cream Store in Corvallis and was purchased by the Computer Science Department after the store closed. The mural still resides in the computer lab today. This photograph was used in the Computer Science Department's manual.
Harvey L. McAllister, known as "Pap Hayseed," graduated from OAC in 1897 with a degree in agriculture. He served in the Spanish-American war and then worked as a farmer in Lexington, Oregon. Thomas Edward Palmer was a 1900 graduate of OAC in electrical engineering and served as the leader of the cadet band his senior year.
Now known as Fairbanks Hall, this building was constructed in 1892 as a men's dormitory and was originally named Cauthorn Hall. Women lived in the dormitory from 1912 until the early 1930s, when it was converted into a classroom building. The building is now home to the Art Department.